Are you a weight loss resistance victim?
First, let me tell you that you are not the only person having weight loss resistance issues. If we want to be a bit more factual, there are hundreds of people who are affected by weight resistance and would die to become thinner, fitter and ultimately feel better in their body.
These people are like you. They will do all kind of regimes, both dietary and exercise to become thin, trim and fit within the socially ‘accepted’ pressurized slim norm. Believe me when I say I know how you feel. I have been there myself.
Unfortunately, if you are reading this article, then you have affected either physically and/or mentally by your weight resistance problems. This gets worse every time you hear someone talking about their successful weight loss on radio. You get further affected by seeing exciting TV shows and getting rid of you excess weight fast.
Having been there, I know how much negative you feel when you get infomercials about weight loss. You keep saying to yourselves, I have tried every single possible diet; Nothing work with me!
We all know it, there are various weight loss programs available offering different techniques to help people lose weight. But even after following the program meticulously, you may not be able to get any good results. Hence, may be stuck with overweight or worse may even gain weight instead. Well let me tell you, this is not the problem of your diet or the program you are following to lose weight but simply are the symptoms of weight resistance.
Why Weight Loss Resistance?
Weight loss resistance happens in women (more and more often with men too) having metabolic or physiologic imbalance. This imbalance would make losing weight extremely difficult and a majore challenge. It may be a problem inherited from your parents or may be a new development due to some major changes in your life. However, until it’s faced using the right approach, all your hours at the gym are a waste of time and money.
Let us take a simple approach to this. Weight loss resistance depends upon the metabolism of a person. In other words, every person metabolizes fat differently. That’s why some people don’t gain weight even if they eat a lot. Genes play a major role in this and also the type of diet you are having throughout your life. Even the type of pressures you are under may affect your metabolism and lead your body to react with weight loss resistance.
Is there a solution to weight loss resistance?
Having search for a long time for a solution, I have managed to narrow down my issues by using the fat is not your fault methodology. This program provides a clear method to really identify where your weight loss resistance comes from.
Primarily there are six things or imbalances (sometimes more) that may contribute to the weight loss resistance in women (some of these apply to men!). There are times where you’ll find a combination of these imbalances in a single person. But the problem is not the imbalances, the real issue is that you do not know you have this imbalances! The main thing is for you to start knowing exactly the problem you are having so that you can target it properly. Some of the main imbalances include:
- Adrenal imbalance
- Hormonal imbalance
- Digestive imbalance
- Neurotransmitter imbalance
- Impaired detoxification
- Systemic inflammation
To tackle weight loss resistance and obtain successful diet results, you can refer to some of the most basic yet very targeted solutions to your problem as follows:
- Know your problem: With the help of a doctor who is specialized in this, one must investigate his/her imbalances so that you can create a nutrition and exercise plan specifically for your system.
- Practice eating healthy: Yes, we all tend to forget it, but you must strictly follow a well-balanced diet three (to four max) times a day with two snacks in between. Also your diet must include fresh veggies and fruits and must contain a protein rich diet of fish, organic eat, nuts and milk.
- Use supplements and herbs: You may be suffering from various imbalances, so you must take supplements and other herbs that may correct the imbalance. This must be strictly taken in accordance to the subscription by the doctor.
- Exercise: Even if you have tried lots of exercises which haven’t helped enough, you must find the right kind of exercises which also sustains good health and would help set your metabolism to normalcy. But you do not have to practice till you cannot even walk!
- Rest and sleep: May be one of the most important one. Sleep is vital to keep your metabolism healthy and also so that your body is maintained properly. You must have enough sleep every day and you must rest periodically every day and mustn’t strain your body which may have a negative impact on your bodily system.
I know by now you may feel that the above six solutions is not enough to reduce your weight issue. So if you want more solutions to your weight loss resistance, read this article on fat is not your fault. Never think that you cannot lose your weight, you may have weight loss resistance and through proper treatment and regime you may be able to lose your weight and also bring your system to normality.